All about the Orange

Over at Stylefeeder I wrote a post for the Tastemakers Diaries about how Orange is everywhere in home decor right now. Today I will expand a bit on the topic as I have come across a few more orange pieces I am in love with.


Joom's store on Etsy is chock full of orange pieces! Two which I adore are the Tweetie Print with an orange bird and also a pillow with the Cardinal on Agapanthus. So sweet, I love her store as all of her pieces are always so crisp and clean, oh and very affordable!



From LuLu DK Matouk we have the Tiger Lily Duvet. I am completely in love with the simple but luxurious look of this bedding ensemble. The coral color is so light and soothing, I believe even the most restless sleeper could sleep well here!




Pottery Barn
has a fantastic Orange Leather Dining Chair, the Grayson. This picture gives me a feeling of a cozy fall Sunday dinner. Doesn't it just feel welcoming?!

I love a good burst of color in each room and that is where these trend color can be particularly impactful. As you can see in the photos above none of the pieces except for the dining chairs are that expensive. They are all accent pieces which is exactly where a trend should be used. That is unless you have loved a certain color for years and do not see yourself getting sick of it after a season. With orange there is such a great range, coral, pumpkin, tangerine, terra cotta and the list goes on and on.
How do you feel about orange, would you add accents in your own home?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CreateGirl, I love your new site. Just about to redo a bedroom in the Pottery Barn French Knot Duvet in orange. The bird print would work perfectly. Thanks for the inspiration!
-Brookfield Interiors

Kim Vallee said...

Since orange is my favorite color, I love the collections this autumn. I guess I will do some shopping :-)

Thank you for commenting on my blog yesterday.