Stepping Out with Crate & Barrels New Rugs

When January rolls around I am usually ready to roll up everything to do with winter and start new! Lucky for us Crate & Barrel just unveiled their new collection of furniture and accessories. I am particularly loving their new selection of area rugs!


Crate-and-Barrel-Rugs
Most of the area rugs are made of New Zealand Wool. Read this as ridiculously cozy, comfy and soft to the touch which is good for people like me who love to sit on the floor!



The Jasper Grey Rug paired with the Sonny Bench is a welcome addition to the entryway!



 Crate-and-Barrel-Tristan-Rug
I often like to make the area rug in my rooms the focal point which means selecting one with great movement. The Tristan Rug is fantastic because of it's neutral colorway and fun pattern.The Floral Motif would work well in many rooms including a teenage girls bedroom and a home office!

Pop on over to Crate and Barrel to see all of their new introductions! I am especially smitten with the Tilly Accent Pillow and Esta Table Lamp

(images via Crate & Barrel)

2 comments:

Twigart said...

Beautiful - I have a friend who will be redecorating shortly so I'll be sending her this link :-)

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for a living room rug and the one in the last picture is going to be perfect! Thanks