My Dream House at La Dolce Vita

Today I am over at La Dolce Vita sharing my dream home! I was so honored when the incredibly talented Paloma asked me to participate. Not only is her blog one of the most inspiring, the woman herself is a creative dynamo! She is the Editor in Chief of the gorgeous online magazine High Gloss. If you have not viewed their second issue run over now, I promise you will come away daydreaming of redecorating your own space! You are in luck as the 3rd issue goes live tomorrow, just in time for reading by the pool!


Above is the gorgeous image I chose from Jan Showers as my dream entryway!

8 comments:

classiq said...

A beautiful, elegant entryway. I'm heading over to see the guest post. :) Ada

Caitlin said...

What an elegant dream home - love every detail!!

Unknown said...

beautiful details in the staircase!

- Lindsay
http://harlowknoxstereobox.blogspot.com/

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

so fancy, and elegant. thanks for sharing it :)

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the rooms & ideas.
Are you ready to start renovating my home, again?
May all your dreams come true starting next April...:)

Anonymous said...

So much to love! Thank you for sharing! xo

Kate said...

I would die for this staircase! I've just found your blog and love it!

Kelly Perkins said...

Your blog is fab! I'm so inspired!