Color Time - Benjamin Moore Pearl Harbor

This Color Time is courtesy of a super talented photographer, Nichole of Little Brown Pen. Recently  while visiting her blog I came across these pictures of her living room and knew you would all just love this paint color! At times my clients are afraid of color and want to only use "neutrals" in their home, colors like Pearl Harbor are always a great compromise. Neutral but still a good shot of color!



PearlHarbor


LBP


Little Brown Pen
Isn't her living room fabulous? I love the gray sofa against this paint color and of course her photos look smashing too! 


LittleBrownPenEtsy
Whenever I need a visual break Little Brown Pen is the place I visit. The images are always so serene and inspiring! The great news is Nichole sells her prints over in her Etsy store and even better news, she is coming out with a book in the spring of 2012! I can't wait!


*Note: The above room is the actual paint color not just a resemblance of the color. As you can see above, the paint chip sample online looks different than what is in the actual room photo. When choosing paint for your own home never go by what you see online, the color will always be a tad different. I suggest picking up a small paint sample at the store and paint a color swatch in the actual room, than you will never be disappointed!

(images from Little Brown Pen)

5 comments:

Jadyn said...

It really looks beautiful in the room! I never would think that it would look so good when just seeing the paint chip. Thanks for sharing!

Creategirl said...

Thanks Jadyn for the comment, this is exactly why I do the Color Time posts. The paint chip, especially online can look drastically different!

Lyn said...

I LOVE how this color looks in Nichole's living room. Thank you for posting this - one, because it is so different from the paint chip that I would have never considered it and two, because I think you solved my paint-color-selection-woes with this one!!

Erin Walsh Design said...

Agreed! Love the dove gray sofa with this paint color:)

Vanessa Stern said...

That's a VERY intriguing neutral! Thanks for sharing, I always love a great creamy neutral and I've been searching for ideas!