Quick Share - Spotlight Photo Wall

I am going to let you in on a secret this is one of my absolute favorite pieces to spec for a client! These pictures do not do it justice so skip over to Red Envelope and see for yourself. Everyone has photos they like to show off and my job is to make them look nice and pulled together. Sometimes it is great to have a gallery wall with individual frames (as seen in this "How To Thursday" post) but at times we need something a wee bit more structured. This fits the bill perfectly and looks fantastic at the same time. All frames are black and hang off hooks by a brass rod. The price is great and even better since they are on sale right now. This CreateGirl is a happy one, could it be time I purchase a set for myself?! Perfect for a collection of vintage postcards, maybe in the bathroom?!






(images from Red Envelope)

No comments: