Monday Morning Happy!

Did you have a fun weekend? My weekend was fantastic! It was full of creative brainstorming with my great friend Fernando and some retail therapy at Grand. I am one of those girls who gets really excited when I find a good buy and want to share it with everyone! Do you want to see?


This is my favorite new platter by Danica Studio. I have been looking at this for weeks and finally purchased it. I love that it is a bit oversized so I might just use it in a vignette I have going on in my kitchen (more to come on that later). I also bought an amazing scented candle, coriander & star anise, fantastic!



Take a look at this chair which was propped in a corner of the store. This is a good "keep in mind" as you scout all those flea markets this summer. A simple dining chair painted white with a funky faux seat cover can create fabulous from something ordinary! Nice job!




We both stopped right in out tracks as we entered the store and saw this creative chandelier. It reminded us of the old Skwish Toys. It's as if you could expand and contract it to create the size you wish! I love the simplicity of this piece.

You can find many more items at their webstore! As for me, I am taking a shopping break!

(images by Fernando Neves)






No comments: