Beautiful Hiding Places


As children, most of us had a secret place we went to. A place which was all our own, whether it was a tree house, a nook under the staircase or a swing set in the backyard. It was a spot to think, read and daydream of events to come. When I unexpectedly came across this sweet little house, I was immediately reminded of my own hideaway again. Now as an adult I could only hope to have this precious slice of heaven in my backyard. Imagine reading, writing and just relaxing in this little "play house"? I would have a sign outside that read, "NO cell phones or laptops allowed" now that would really be relaxation! Oh and the photo below just looks like a lovely spot to have an adult tea party! What do you say, can you come out to play?!



(images from IdealHome and Country Home and Interiors)

No comments: