Monday Morning Happy!

Happy New Week!
Do you ever start a Monday and know how hectic the week will be like already? Well that's where I am today, though in an energetic, motivated way! I should just apologize in advance, looking at my schedule it is going to be a nutty week so I am not sure how much time I will have to blog. Please know how much I appreciate each one of you taking a minute in your day to check in! I have a few things to sprinkle throughout the week, I just can't promise everyday!

Here is a sneak peak at a project I have been working on!

This is for a Formal/Casual Living Room: the top print Robert Allen Fabric will be gorgeous window panels, it hard to see but the Mitchell Gold fabric is a warm turquoise for the sofa, the deep gold/butter velvet will be for plush chairs and the Sable Leather is for a long tufted ottoman! Below is the carpet which pulls the room together. I can't wait until it is installed and I can share photos!



The Cute picture of the week is a tired puppy at the American Kennel Club Show. Isn't he just adorable?
Enjoy the week
Jul

No comments: