Photo blocks - A little slice of heaven


Susannah Tucker's Etsy shop is just as she describes, "a little piece of heaven"! She is a self proclaimed, self taught photographer. I love the way she explains her creative passion as dealing with the emotional side more than the technical side of taking pictures. You feel it right away when you peak in to her shop. To be honest it was hard to not highlight her entire collection but I took my time and picked 6 of my favorites. Some of her pictures have that wonderful vintage feel and others are crisp and clean. Most of the photos I chose took me back to a memory in my own life , don't you just love when someone can capture that feeling? Along with her gorgeous vision, what I was really drawn to is how she presents her photos. Not only are they offered in many sizes but they are also available in these sweet 4 x 4 photo blocks. Which can be grouped together on a wall or stand lovely alone on an end table! The perfect unexpected accent, so unique! With CreateGirl being all about "budget friendly finds" this is one of my favorites.



A 4 x 4 photo block sells for $22 and 5 x 7 photographs go for $12 (all produced on archival, acid free photographic paper with a matte finish). The perfect gift, I would think and I am sure there is one in her collection that will spark a great memory or emotion! Just let it take you away!



No comments: