Monday Morning Happy


Welcome back! Hopefully everyone enjoyed a few days of relaxation away from work! I know I did! My long weekend was filled with lots of family time, watching the Celtics win again at the Garden, attending a FANTASTIC party my friend Nicole planned with old high school friends and than capping off a fun weekend with a leisurely Sunday dinner! I am not sure it could have been any more perfect. I have a few great posts planned for this week as I have been busy scouting for clients and have come across many great finds. Most of them budget friendly too, which is very helpful around the holidays so please check back in during the week!

The "cute picture of the week" is an adorable pup I came across on the Redbook website. Isn't he just the cutest? He appears to be loving his nap all snuggled up in his dog bed!
Enjoy the week!
JUL

(image from Redbook)

No comments: