Beachy Blue Grays

In June, Elle Decor did a feature on the Cuomo's Hampton house and it is just darling. I have only selected 3 pictures out of the lot but to enjoy the entire article click here. The Settee above is perfect with Madeline Weinribs Navy Luce fabric, it gives off a very beachy feel. The reflection in the mirror ever so slightly shows what I think to be the same fabric on the window treatments! I chose the picture below not only to show off the lovely Christine Cuomo but for the flower arrangement on the dining table. Isn't it sweet to have vases and flowers of different heights haphazardly placed on a table? It leads to a real casual feel. The sofa and chair below are in the sun room, I would love to see this just outside a kitchen as I could imagine enjoying my morning tea here soaking up all the sun from those FABULOUS windows! The blue gray from Farrow and Balls Estate Emulsion collection is a favorite of mine, just perfect and a nice departure from the typical cottage white. I wonder what draws me to a particular article in a magazine or makes me stop and tear it out for the inspiration folder. In this instance I think it was the paint color and the large windows, they are strong but soothing at the same time!


(images from Elle Decor)

No comments: