My laptop is now cooler


If you haven't visited Delight.com you should scoot right over there (after reading this post of course). Every Friday I receive an email highlighting all of their "delightful" products. This one made me stop in mid scroll. "Cool Feet" was exactly what my aging laptop was in need of. They are little rubber feet which lift the laptop and let air flow through to keep it cool. The other great part to this nifty invention, is that the 2 feet in the back are higher than the front so you will be typing ergonomically correct. All my former coworkers in the contract furniture world would be so proud. I guess this means I can finally do away with the wire cooling rack I have had my laptop perched on for months and could actually bake some cookies with it instead!

No comments: