Home Typography Tuesday - The Big Day Cards

Yes I love Pinterest because it makes my work life so much easier but who knew I was going to fall head over heels with it while planning the wedding?! It was the place I saved every image that captured my attention and the place I shared information with my wedding party! It was also where I found these adorable cards which we tucked into the welcome bags! With my love of typography you know I was over the moon and to my excitement so was "Mr. Vog"!

bd2
Mindy of Pixels to Paper was super easy and nice to work with! Her turnaround time and attention to detail were also amazing!




This pillow from Sugarboo Designs is just too sweet to pass up! I think it would be a nice addition once I start on the Master Bedroom, redesign!



3 comments:

LindsB said...

Those cards are so cute!! I LOVE the Louboutin shoe in there too, nice detail :)

KT said...

I'm already married, but if I renew my vows, I'll definitely use the "Big Day" cards. Love, love, love them.

Tidy-Up Gal said...

ooooh how I love those cards! So clever and cute!