Home Typography Tuesday

Here in the Northeast it feels as if it snows every other day...ok maybe it really does snow every 2 days! Regardless I am trying to be positive as I check the days off my calendar getting closer and closer to spring. When I saw this image over at Better Homes and Gardens first I fell for the EAT window treatment and than I fell for the sunshine yellow. Doesn't it just ooze a springtime feeling? I might need to replicate this in my own kitchen just to get through the winter!



Do you love typography and home decor? Click here for past "Home Type Tuesday" posts!

(image from BHG)

9 comments:

Kerry said...

I so love this feature, but I think this is my favorite. That window treatment is fantastic. I also love how sunny and "spring-like" the kitchen is... winter could not be over soon enough! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, yes! Everything about this photo is for me :) The typography, the sink, the pitcher of sunny flowers, the shelving, the warm yellow.... it's all wonderful.

Unknown said...

Love typography & home decor!! That kitchen is lovely!

Marcy said...

I love fonts and this Tuesday feature is a favorite of mine. Adore this kitchen window and featured it on my site. Love the springtime feel!

Sarah Klassen said...

What a lovely idea! How delightful it would be to come downstairs for breakfast in the morning and see this -- a fabulous touch to the kitchen!

Hope you are having a lovely week so far, xo

17th and Riggs said...

Just looking at this window treatment makes me hungry! What a great find! The kitchen is so homey and full of sunshine too.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

this is so cute...i love how it's party of the window treatment.

Unknown said...

Love Typography! I am writing a column for a local website on it...this will deff help thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any suggestions as to how to achieve this look? Seems harder than tracing it with a marker.