Monday Morning Happy

Morning Friends! Last week was super busy with new design clients and two new side ventures I have been working on that by the time the weekend arrived I was fried and totally in need of down time! Vog and I were able to spend 2 full days in the city which especially for me was heavenly! We watched movies, dreamed of future furniture purchases (ok maybe that was more me while he worked on his fantasy football), we went to a new restaurant with friends and visited the Institute of Contemporary Art downtown. It was just fantastically relaxing and to make it even better I did all the laundry and took out some warmer sweaters!


SunsetLaundry

This morning I needed a sunny photo like the one above. As you can see below from the picture of Vog at the ICA, yesterday was rather dreary!!

ICA

Isn't it amazing how refreshed you feel after a fun (no work!!) weekend? How was your weekend?

(images from Sunset Magazine and Jace Interiors)

4 comments:

casey at loft and cottage said...

Yes, a no-work weekend is always a must! Yours sounds great!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I've been meaning to check out the new ICA! I've heard its great.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

The ICA building is soo cool. I hope this week's weather gets better!

Creategirl said...

Casey, I know usually I have clients Sat morning but this weekend I was free!
Kate oh you must go a new install in up November 20th so wait until after that!
Jaime I hope to see the sun sometime soon : )
thanks for all the comments!