The Jump Start Series - Nursery Design

For the last month I have been working on a new way to bring affordable home design to people in Boston. After some great brainstorming and yummy brunches with good friends, I decided to offer a new series of classes!! The focus will be on easy to do yourself tips on ways to start your decorating from how to pick paint colors to choosing the proper scaled furniture to the latest trends and affordable products. My goal is to introduce homeowners to budget friendly finds from local designers and stores. There is so much more out there than what is offered at the Big Box stores! Can you tell I am super excited for this?!?


The first of the series will be "Jump Start Your Nursery Design"! Many friends who are already parents have expressed how overwhelming it was to decorate their nursery. Questions from what do I buy first to how can I make a space look gender neutral but still cute kept popping up so I thought what better place to start than the nursery!! Class size is kept small so register SOON! Bring your questions over, I promise a morning full of FUN design ideas and you will hopefully walk away feeling more inspired than stressed! S

Thanks to the fabulous Zoe of a Quick Study for the adorable design, Kerry at the Arts at the Armory (where there is PLENTY of free parking!) and to my friends over at CRAVE Boston for sponsoring this first class! If are interested in being a sponsor or adding your product to our class please send me an email julieann@jaceinteriors.com

No comments: