Get Minted + Discount Codes

Do you know Minted? Of course you do, it is no secret that they have the most creative cards out there and the best part, they are all created by independent designers! I don't know about you but I love supporting local artists year round but especially at the holidays. Every year I get our family cards and my business holiday cards from Minted and people always comment how different they are. Uniqueness for a creative girl is just an added bonus! Here are a few of my favorites from their new Holiday Line:


Minted-HolidatCards1
Wreck the Halls Designer Sara Malone from Tennessee clearly understands what life can be like with young children! This is a fun way to send an honest greeting and one I am sure will get a few chuckles from your friends and family!



Minted-HolidatCards2
If you are like our family and can not quite get everyone to look at the camera or goodness gracious actually smile this is the card for you! Stacey Meacham is a fantastic Graphic Designer from Atlanta and has created this collage card which is the perfect way to get the best pose from everyone.




Minted-HolidatCards3

I love when people send these sweet "Mintbook" photo books, it helps me catch up on their entire year. The Insta-Book from Up Up Creative is made up of 7 pages and you know you have at least this many photos if you have been documenting life via Instagram!




 Now here is a little bonus, did you know Minted offers amazing wall decor and gifts for the home? At Jace Interiors we have used their art for client projects but I think this year I will be buying a few prints as presents! There is something for everyone and I will say it again they are ALL created by independent artists. It is a win win, you support a local artist and give the perfect present, plus you can order them framed which will save you time too.

Minted-Wall-Decor-do it anyway
I am absolutely in love with this "do it anyway" print and plan to use it in my own house AND in a clients Master Bedroom. Kristi Kohut uses vibrant colors and patterns to create great energy in her fine art prints.

Minted- Wall-Decor-California Dreams
California Dreaming from Photographer Alexandra Nazari will have you chasing away the winter blues for the next few months! 

This Cyber Monday, Minted is offering 15% off Holiday Cards with code 15CM and 25% off everything else with code 25CM (yes that includes the above prints!!). What are you waiting for, click on over to Minted and get your shopping done today.....and don't forget to shop for yourself!


(images via Minted)


No comments: