Waking up to Yellow

As soon as I saw the preview of this new Gallery Stripe bedding at West Elm I knew it would be perfect for a client's guest bedroom I was working on. Doesn't it just feel like spring? Weeks later I am still thinking about those wide yellow and white striped walls. All this combined with the need for some serious sun in my life is what led me to create my latest Product Picks for Houzz, of course it is all about Yellow!


West Elm Yellow
Imagine waking up with this bedding each morning AND those striped walls? Instant sunshine....the breakfast in bed would not hurt either!



UO Gigi Nightstand 
We selected these sweet Urban Outfitter Gigi tables to use next to each twin bed in the guest room! So sweet and affordable!



A favorite new introduction from Dwell Studio is the Zig Zag Rug in Citrine! I just love it paired with the shades of gray. Apparently I am all about the sharp contrast these days!


Please come on over to Houzz and check out my Ideabook! I would love to hear if you are in a yellow mood and what piece you like best!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a yellow girl, but I can appreciate how some might! Ta!