Favorite Rooms of 2011

As we look back on all the gorgeous rooms that came past our desk in 2011 Ashley (who if you did not know is Jace Interiors fabulous new junior designer!!) and I picked 4 of our absolute favorites!


Lisa Sternfeld Trad Home
If I had one wish for 2012 it would be that TradHome would release another issue. It was the first time in recent memory I felt like a magazine really spoke to my personal aesthetic! I describe this room as casual elegance. I especially like the oversized floor lamps which draw your eye up to the stunning windows!


Elle Decor Steven Gambrel Fav 2011


House Beautiful Kitchen AS Fav 2011



MAdams Office Lonny Fav 2011

What was your favorite room of 2011?

(Trad Home Designer Lisa Sternfeld, Elle Decor designer Steven Gambrel, House Beautiful designers Parrish Chilcoat and Joe Lucas, Lonny Magazine Michelle Adams)

1 comment:

William Carr of Mass Painters said...

I love the third photo. The stools, lamp and the cabinets complement each other beautifully.