Home Typography Tuesday

If you are new to CreateGirl here's a little something about me, Home Decor + Typography makes me very happy! Today's room comes via Pinterest, do you know this website? It is a place to store and organize all the images you find and love around the web. I recently joined and have been "pinning" away and "repinning" which is where I found this lovely photo!


PinterestHTT
Sometimes a very simple headboard can be the most effective! Start out every morning with a bit of "love"!

If you would like to follow my "pins" just click!

(image from House Tweaking)

7 comments:

courtney {designology} said...

WOW. really, I adore this.

Brittany {Gallery No. Eight} said...

Great photo! One of my fave headboards!

Creategirl said...

thanks for the comments ladies!

Fauxology said...

Beautiful, comforting, sexy, romantic, warm. All of the above! Love the pic!

Carmel @ Our Fifth House said...

House Tweaking is one of my favorite blogs! I love this!

kristi@lovelyvelo said...

what a perfect way to drift off to sleep and wake up every day. and quite easy to make i think!

glad to have discovered your blog today!

Caitlin said...

This is so sweet! What a great find :)

Off to go follow you on Pinterest!