Giving Thanks for Social Media Friends - Erin

Happy Day before Thanksgiving Friends and Thank you to all who participated in this "Giving Thanks" series! Our last guest is the super talented Erin! Even though one of my requests in being a guest was to not chose me as the person they give thanks to, I guess Erin just couldn't resist! When we first met at a special dinner party I had that immediate friend connection with her, she is so welcoming, funny and gracious! We bonded over everything and I know we could talk for another whole day! Hopefully Erin and her fabulous husband will come to Boston and have a dinner with Vog and I soon!! 
Hello luvies! This is Erin from Apartment 34 ~ if you haven't been by, Apartment 34 is my repository for everything I love about style, fashion, food, weddings, interiors - really anything that can provide a bit of daily inspiration. On the side a I do a little fashion styling and event design. I do hope you'll stop by sometime! 
ERinsunny_blog
 
There's a lot to be thankful for these days but I if I had to shrink my list down to one shout out, I'd like to send it to Julieann herself! After having the pleasure of meeting her in person during a raucous trip to NYC, I was so appreciative of her advice, her experience and her sweet demeanor. But don't let it fool you - she's a powerhouse, able to pull bloggers from all over the world to see Nate Berkus, excite thousands of Twitter followers everyday and run a dazzling interior design business in Boston. Oh and she rocks so good heels true - trust me, that's my speciality! I'd love to have a Sunday breakfast around this table with Julieann. I suspect the conversation could go on for hours. So thank you Julieann, just for being you!
 
Cheers,
*Mrs. E

You can follow Erin on twitter here AND be sure to check out her spread in the new RUE magazine!

(image from Sunny Blog)

2 comments:

Sarah Klassen said...

what a lovely post! that table looks nothing short of beautiful and inviting... can I join you two fabulous ladies?

I am thankful to know you both through blogging. This entire other world is so special and unique :)

Hope your Thanksgivings were wonderful, xoxo

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

What a super sweet post!