Popping over to West Elm with Etsy

West Elm in Boston has leaped onto the Pop Up Shop wagon and I for one could not be more excited! They have partnered with Patch NYC and Etsy to highlight a few of our local artists.

WE1

WE2


Below is an example of local Etsy artists who will be at West Elm tonight!

WE3
You will find local artist Leah Giberson and Ripe Goods showing off their paintings and jewelry!


WE
One of the best parts of these type of events is meeting people I have only talked to online! Jennifer Hill of JHill Design is one of those people! Her "Toast of Italy" above is one of my favorite pieces in her Etsy shop!


WEetsy
If you know me at all you know I am always looking for inspiration or scouting for a clients space so while I am at West Elm tonight these are a few pieces I will be checking out!
The Bull's Eye Silk Pillow in Blue Smoke, this fantastic looking turned leg mirror top table and the new Ellery Wingback Chair!

WEetsy

Hope to see you at the pop up store tonight but if you are not able to make it check out What's New over at West Elm by clicking here!

(images from West Elm, JHillDesign, Ripe Goods, Leah Giberson)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't wait. Thanks for the preview. Esp love the earrings!

Jennifer hill said...

thanks for spreading the word!

wedding invitation kits said...

I have to agree. Thos earrings are incredible.

Sarah Klassen said...

How lovely... Oh, that chair, love!
Have a great weekend, my friend,

xoxo