The Birdhouse Night Table!

Wake Up!! How adorable are these birdhouse night tables? Well I guess I can not actually call them tables but you get where I am going with this. For us city dwellers with limited space these are the perfect solution for tight quarters. Just big enough for a glass of water, a book and possibly a small alarm clock all nestled together. Either hanging on the wall or on a skinny stand the birdhouse adds just that bit of whimsy that every bird....um I mean bedroom deserves!


LivingEtc


birdFermLivingHuset


(Images from Living Etc Magazine and Ferm Living via Huset)

10 comments:

georgia said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

aw how sweet!

Yvonne Blacker said...

Love these! Would be even better with a little electricity to plug in my blackberry!

Jamie said...

The possibilities are endless with these little beauties...Love them!

The only way they could get any better is if they housed a little bird who sang to me all day!

Kaffeslabberas said...

I LOVE this idea!! How cute! ^^,

Yelena said...

That's adorable!
And congrats on the interview in the post above! :)

ag. said...

Aah, these are adorable! Beautiful!

Loving your sweet blog!

Kari Lønning said...

What a great accent idea!

Unknown said...

Very inventive product design! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

This is a very creative idea
so cute!
http://greenaccordion.blogspot.com/