Special Weekend Thank You

Hi All, The end of this week escaped me so I thought I would do a special weekend post. I have also been a little late in a few BIG thank yous so here we go!

First I want to direct you over to the lovely blog "Sacramento Street". Caitlin was so sweet to ask me to write a guest post while she was away becoming a "Mrs"! It was one of those posts I was a wee bit nervous about since I had to take a photo of my favorite place in my home. To read more about this photo pop on over and visit Caitlin's blog.

Home Decor/Kitchen dresser

Yesterday one of my closest "blog friends" Crystal invited me to guest post on a favorite vacation spot while she was away on her own European getaway! It was so fun to explore online sites of Italian decor and inspiration. Though one thing I learned is that Italy is not very tech savvy in putting shelter magazines online! Explore the inspiring photos I found over at Plush Palate!

<span class=

Lastly I need to send a BIG HUG over to Jess of Sweet Eventide. She was so sweet to include my Aunt Mary's picture in her Sweet Links post a few weeks ago. Sometimes you tell a story that you think is only inspiring to you, than you realize in telling this story you have inspired others.


These three ladies are all amazing supporters of CreateGirl and I hope you find their blogs as enjoyable as I do!

1 comment:

Jessica Nichols said...

You are an amazing supporter of me and so many others too. You are one of the most thoughtful people I know!

You're welcome and THANK YOU!