Count Down to the Design Deli #3

The Design Deli is getting closer and I am pondering all the potential questions I might be answering, yes that is me always trying to be prepared! Today's question is a great one from a Facebook Fan. Her dining room is 15 x 12 and has fallen in love with the Asolo Pedestal table. The question is she should buy the 60" table or the 70" table? This is exactly the type of question you should bring to the Design Deli Thursday night!

***If you are not in Boston feel free to leave a question of your own in the comment section. I will randomly pick one question to be answered on Monday!!



Hope




hope2

(image from FB Fan and Arhaus)
Align Center

2 comments:

Yelena said...

Wish I was in Boston! :)
Have fun! Hope it's a success! :)

Laura said...

My husband and I are going to try to stop by tomorrow night since we're right in the neighborhood. It sounds like a great event!