Your Own Times Square Crystal Ball

I would have to say the ultimate chandelier is the crystal ball we see in Times Square each New Years Eve. With its 504 Waterford Crystal Triangles it sure does pack a punch. Not sure you would really want to light your house (..hello ridiculous electric bill) with it but these options below could make a similar statement and kick off the year right!


The beauty in Times Square




just a bit of fabulousness!



Deco Glam Chandelier



Blown Glass Teardrop Chandelier



Create Fireworks with the Squiggle & Crystal Chandelier


(images from Shade of Light and Room via Point Click Home/Paul Gray)

5 comments:

Meggie said...

I love the Art Deco Chandelier, it has such a fun yet elegant personality. Great eye!

Null said...

Never would you find me in Times Square to see the crystal ball in person, but I would love to transport its magnificence to my home. I suppose I could get a chandelier that is lit by candle, a slightly less permanent solution. I think that would work beautifully!

Anonymous said...

A Happy Healthy & Prosperous
New Year to all Jul's bloggers

Verdigris Vie said...

All Fabulous!! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Holiday and looking forward to a fanttastic 2010. I can't wait to see what the New Year will bring to the world of Design!!

Take Care...
Buon Anno

Vitania

Kristin said...

LOVE the chandelier from the Metropolitan Home photo... it's gorgeous!