A Rested Monday Morning Happy!

Welcome back! Did you have a nice long weekend? I have to say it's amazing how much can change in a week. Last Monday we were all depressed with the rain here in the New England and this Monday well it is just amazing! This was one of those perfect weekends. Mother nature sent us a few spectacular days and I filled my time with friends, family, "me time" and lots of BBQing! I loved every single second of it and have to admit I even lost track of days. Now that's when you know you are truly relaxed!!




Below are a few pictures I wanted to share of my city. As you all know I absolutely LOVE Boston, I am a true city girl. Every 4th of July the city puts on an amazing concert with the Boston Pops and a spectacular Fireworks show. I have not been up close and personal to the fireworks since I was a little girl and decided this year to join a group down by the river! It was absolutely the most perfect night for a concert, to see all the boats gathered on the river and to witness the bright firework lights bouncing off the skyscrapers, was a city girls visual heaven!! It was also to take a moment and be grateful once again for where I live!! You can see a few more pictures here.




How did you spend your weekend?
Enjoy this new week!
jul

(images from Jace Interiors)

1 comment:

Dana Córdova said...

Vive Boston! I couldn't agree more!