Upcycle it with reiter8

This is a FABULOUS company! I love creative people who find a unique outlet for their passion. Katherine Rasmussen is the founder of reiter8 a company which takes old sailboat sails and creates one of a kind pillows, totes and accessories. We all know how much I love Etsy designers but I think it is even more special when you can get a visual of how the artist creates. The Handmade Portraits Video on etsy will give you a walk through of Katherine's design process and just like many of us she spreads her goods across the dining room floor! I love what she is doing and in such an affordable way, a perfect "CreateGirl" company.

a pop of sunshine!


love the zig zag details on a sail


perfect indoor or outdoor accent!


I am thinking this would be a great hostess gift for the 4th of July



this is the bag I want!! I love the crisp blue and white with the 6 off centered. This is one of those unique pieces that would have people stopping you asking "ohh I love that where did you get it"!


(images from reiter8 on etsy)

1 comment:

Dana Córdova said...

Adorable and affordable, you are my kind of gal!