A night at Lekker

Last week I received a fun invitation to attend "A Night of Contemporary Entertaining". It was held over at the gorgeous Lekker Home store downtown. It was a nice night to reconnect with friends, try out some yummy treats and sip (ok, drink!) some new wines. My friend Andrew over at Ilex Flowers designed all the floral arrangements which perfectly fit the contemporary nights theme! Take a look at this simple but elegant table arrangement below. Each stark white place setting had an overflowing peony popping with bright pink color. It was stunning! Of course there was a wee bit of shopping involved, a good excuse since the deck parties are about to begin. Here are a few photos of my favorite pieces around the store!



Above is the Oromono Seabloom Pillow created by textile designer Kirsty Anne Powell.
I was completely smitten by this creation and was "that" girl who kept looping around to admire it over and over again. Finally hearing, just buy it! Sadly, I left without it!


I love the description of this dinnerware "with each piece, the traditional and the unexpected join in harmony." Perfectly said and created by Royal Copenhagen, Elements Collection. I was intrigued by the unique combination of color and the idea each piece is individually created with just a slight imperfection.


This photo was taken for future inspiration. Imagine a beach party table setting, each place would have its own small tumbler filled with sand to be used as individual place setting for utensils! I love it.



For some reason I can not find either of these on the website but still wanted to post the pictures. The oversized urn greeted you at the door and was such a statement piece, it is enormous!!

The porcelain light above is just too sweet! I would love to use it in a bedroom or in the entry way of a home! Look at the reflection it has on the bookcase, lovely.

(images from Jace Interiors)

No comments: