Scouting Flower Photography

This week one of the items I am scouting for is flower photography. This will be wall decor to add to a teenagers room. The color scheme of our room is blue and chocolate with white furniture. My thought is to find crisp, modern, clean looking photos of a single flower with a great pop of color. They will most likely be framed in a white frame to offset the boldness of the photo. Here is what I have come up with so far! Oh and I am searching for three they will hang one on top of the other!




Mary Lane Art.com


Abby Rex Art.com



Flanders Fields Etsy



Beach House Blues on Etsy

Have you shopped for Flower Photography lately? If so where did you find your pieces?

1 comment:

Jennifer Squires Ross said...

These are beautiful! Thanks so much for considering my peony with these other bright blooms!