Daydreaming with Eric Roth

Eric Roth's Topsfield Barn Studio
Boston Globe Magazine



Last night I was overwhelmed by the amazing photography of Eric Roth. I had the pleasure of attending the opening night of his new exhibit at the Boston Design Center, "Personal Space - A Decade of Tastemakers, Style Setters and Interior Design Through the Lens of Eric Roth". There was a fantastic turn out and we all were picking out our favorite photos....though it really would be impossible to dwindle it down to just one! At times when I am flipping through a magazine, I will stop at a picture I just love and soon realize it is an Eric Roth! If you have time over the weekend take a look at his website, it is truly remarkable and inspiring.


Terrat Elms Interior Design



Design New England Butz + Klug Architects



Newburyport Dream Home
Boston Globe Magazine


The exhibit it open to the public through June 16, M - F 9am - 5pm at the Boston Design Center

No comments: