Shopping and Grooving at Delight


Have you been to Delight.com yet? If not, please let me share, it is one of my favorite go to websites. They have an amazing range of products from wedding gifts, useful kitchen items to quirky gifts! Every day for 24hrs they highlight one product which is on sale. Most of these are in limited quantity so you should act fast if you fall in love. The Delight ladies scout out really unique items, things you are not finding in every other store. To make it even better all products are "tested" by one of their savvy reviewers so we know exactly what we are ordering! Sign up for the newsletter and you will get the inside scoop on new products and specials. As if they know how Fridays can drag, they created "Mix Tape Fridays". It's FANTASTIC!! By 3:00 I need a little pick me up so I pop on over to the blog and sing along to their mix. I am usually introduced to a favorite new song, which stays with me for the weekend! Today's new song is "Be OK" by Ingrid Michaelson and a old favorite is "59th Street Bridge Song". Shopping and Grooving, what could be better?!



Amber Earrings from recycled beer bottles



I Spy Fisheye Camera!




Recycled Glass Hurricane

The Penelope Phone and Base - plug in your cell and use like an "old fashioned phone"!


Visit Delight, they are doing much more than selling great products!

(images from Delight.com)

No comments: