Have an Inspiring Weekend!

Welcome to the Weekend!
This week was filled with a few ups and downs. As you can see I turned to my favorite bloggers for inspiration and they definitely pulled through! Where do you turn for inspiration or a quick lift your spirit moment? Thankfully the week is ending on a very positive note!


A quote to remember, found over at Creature Comforts



I was reminded once again of the very true statement "if life gives you lemons make lemonade". So when I came across the "Sipping in Style" post over at Hostess With The Mostess I just had to laugh!



Desire To Inspire reminded me there are only a few short months until outdoor dinner parties resume!! I can't wait!




The last thing to leave you with before we head out for the weekend is an adorable, free spirited video "Cloud Nine" over at Coco+Kelley. Check it out, it will put a smile on your face!



Thanks for another fun week here at CreateGirl! I truly appreciate all the comments and for all your visits!
Enjoy the weekend
jul

No comments: