Uplifting Florals

Have you been over to the blog Frolic yet? It is absolutely fantastic! Chelsea has a great way of creating uplifting posts and introducing us to new small business owners with great shops! I just adore her Friday florals posts, its a sweet way to start the weekend! The pictures below are from a summer wedding where all the arrangements were placed in milk glass vases. Which I just love, it reminds me of my Nana who always had milk glass around her home.



Below is a vase of flowers I put together on Monday and look they have lasted all week! When the winter feels like it is dragging on I commit to buying flowers every Sunday, placing them in an area where I will see them a few times a day. It's a little act but it brings a joyful feeling of spring to me!


What flowers are you looking forward to seeing this spring? Do you have any small tricks which help you make it through a dreary winter week??

(images from frolic)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Milk Glass arrangements
bring back "Happy Memories"...

Creategirl said...

I am glad you have happy memories of them also! There is something about the pure white, its so simple, classic and clean!

Anonymous said...

wow. thank you so much for the mention! your bouquet looks like such a bright spot in this dreary winter:)