Thankful Cards


In place of the Holiday card (but usually in addition to depending on the amount of time I have) I like to send Thanksgiving cards. It's the perfect way to say thank you to all the special people in my life. It also tends to be a unique idea because it is completely unexpected and who doesn't love getting a good ol' piece of snail mail? Especially cards as pretty as these! Though I must admit the selection is limited, isn't there anyone out there who appreciates a good Thanksgiving card as much as me? Did you purchase Thanksgiving cards this year? If so please fill me in with a comment below.

(images from Little Brown Pen, Stamper By Night and Pink Lily Press)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving is the nicest time of the year when we gather with family
and friends to remember. We are
thankful for life's bounty.