Monday Morning Happy


Morning!
It's the start of a very exciting week! One of my favorite days of the year is Election day and Tuesday will be a big day for the U.S. I was raised in a family where both parents were involved in town politics. I fondly remember sitting around the dinner table talking about what was going on in town and the changes that were coming. During these conversations, I learned how important it is to vote and how even one person can make a change when they speak up!! Please take a minute wherever you live when there is an election to vote, you really can make a difference.

The Cute Picture of the Week is just adorable! My niece, also known as the Princess on this day, has an expression on her face as if to say "what me?" as her hand was caught in the "cookie jar".
Enjoy the week!

(image from Design-Milk)

No comments: