Inspiration in the Dining Room

For the most part Thanksgiving revolves around the Dining Table so I compiled a few of my favorite rooms to share with you. As you can see my style ranges from casual, to regal to comfy modern! I hope you enjoy a peek inside my Dining Room Inspiration Folder!

fun twist on the traditional style with the bold fabric on the chairs


a serene and calm setting


this Georgian Style Dining Room feels regal but relaxed, I think I was drawn to it for the orange


I am positively, absolutely in LOVE with these dramatic chairs and table!


this picture is similar to my personal style, great clean lines but still dramatic. I might just switch out the chandelier and the rug to something a bit more modern.


(images from Domino Mag, Point Click Home and House to Home)

No comments: