Happy Weekend!


Yipppeeee it's the weekend!! This week on CreateGirl revolved all around friendship, quite by accident but once I get talking about my lovely guys and girls who make my life so much better I just can't stop gushing! Actually why stop now? It started out with the adorable "Cute Picture of the week". Than I introduced you all to the lovely and talented Ms. Betsy as our guest blogger (did you see that cozy chaise she featured? Heaven!) I am so excited to have her on board, the creativity is overflowing between us! Next up was the news Cassandra from the blog Coco+Kelley which I posted about here, was added to the Decor8 blogroll. For those of you who are not familiar with Decor8's blogroll let me just tell you, it is a big deal and so well deserved!! Click over to Decor8 for the full list I am sure you will find a few new reads to fall in love with too! The incredibly talented Christy from BellaBluDesigns (who recently appreared on Martha Stewart!!!) was sweet enough to talk about CreateGirl on her own blog! Such support is truly an amazing feeling!! So I head into the weekend feeling lucky and proud to have such wonderfully creative friends who inspire me each day.
Do you have a friend who did something special for you or achieved something great this week? If you want to give them a little "shout out" leave it in the comment section!
Enjoy the weekend!
JUL

(image from Etsy)

No comments: