Monday Morning Happy


(shops on Newbury St, Boston)

Happy New Week everyone! I think I am needing the Monday morning happy more than ever, it was hard to get moving today. Maybe it was because this weekend was so much fun - shopping in the city, meeting friends for drinks and enjoying the warm weather. The Northeast was 67 degrees, sunny and just a picture perfect fall day. So I guess when the weekend is so great, Mondays can be that much more difficult.
The cute picture of the week is a tuckered out pup. This is yet another dog picture hanging on my bulletin board (are we seeing a pattern here or what?!) and is just adorable. I am a big fan of Airedale dogs they are a great size, well mannered and have a beautiful coat of tan and black! Very sweet!
Enjoy the week!

(cute picture of the week image from Beautiful Interiors 2005)

No comments: