Just Say It


As you can see from the picture of the week, I love words and letters in any form! I am not sure what it is but I love the variety of fonts and sizes which can scream or whisper.
Orange Beautiful on Etsy has some fantastic finds, her cards and books are perfect for any occasion. For instance I love this memo book which reads Get Your Sh*t Together could it be any more blunt? The Laugh, dream, love print from the same Etsy shop would look darling in a front hall or even a bathroom with a nice crisp white frame. Seriously?! I could purchase a stack of these cards to send to friends and they would be appropriate for so many situations. Seriously, you're boss said what to you! Seriously, you are in love? Seriously, you won the lottery!! Now that would be a great card to send!


No comments: