Budget finds from the Bean

Recently I was scouting for office furniture and was pleasantly surprised at what I found from LL Bean. To be honest I am not what you would call a LL Bean girl but when you are looking for the "perfect" desk you will look anywhere. This Painted Cottage Work desk is impressive in so many ways. First off the size is great for a bedroom or small nook at 40"wide. If selected in the black it gives off a slightly more contemporary feel especially with the metal pulls. The 2 drawers are a nice feature and who can beat the $229 price tag?




Another great find is the Painted Cottage Tall Bookcase. I can think of so many options for this piece. I would use it in the kitchen to store linens, vases and cookbooks. I love being a bit eclectic in a kitchen so I would order this piece in the Porch Blue, it would definitely add sunshine to any space! This piece has a much more distinct cottage feel than the desk but I believe it can still be versatile. Lesson learned look outside of your usual, you never know what you will find!


(all images taken from LL Bean)

No comments: