Monday Morning Happy

Morning All! Last week I took some much needed time off to put the finishing touches on the wedding plans and let me just say it feels SO dang good to have made some decisions! Of course I can't reveal all just yet but I can share inspiration for the tabletop. I wonder how I would ever have planned a wedding without my trusty friend Pinterest?! Mr. Vog even said to me the other day "What did people do before the internet, look vendors up in the phone book?"...I shudder at this crazy thought!


SMP Kristin Spencer

Source Unknown




(images from Style Me Pretty Kristin Spencer, Image unknown pls share the source if you know it, Style Me Pretty Studio28)

2 comments:

LindsB said...

Any meal with these tablescapes would be amazing!! I cant wait to hear more abuot your wedding, and if you dont post here we MUST have a Boston blogger get together soon so I can hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Great pics:) I love your blog..so much good inspiration. I wish you a lovely week.
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)