Recap of a Grateful Week!

It's Friday, yay! Though I will not complain this was a great week for Jace Interiors & CreateGirl. The week started with my tip on staying organized featured in The Boston Globe, than my guest post went live on the New England Home Magazine's blog and if that was not enough I was also included in the premiere issue of New England Finery online magazine. I am feeling so grateful for all this great press and want to thank each one of these amazing publications!


My guest post on New England Home Magazine's blog was all about my latest obsession, Grasscloth.
A funny thing happened, just after my Mom read the post she emailed saying when I was very little we had grasscloth in the living room to cover the horse hair walls. Such a coincidence as I don't remember this & never heard this story but wrote almost exactly this in my post!


In the premiere issue of New England Finery Magazine I was asked to describe why I love designing in New England. Click here to see my answer and no I don't reference the cold weather in any way!


the_boston_globe

In the Globe Luke O'Neil asked a few busy Bostonians to share our best "Time Saving Tips". My tip had to do with keeping a busy house organized but still looking home decor chic!


Next week I am off to The Design Blogger Conference in California. I am so excited to meet new blogger friends and to hang out with many of the friends I already know!!

Thanks again for all the comments and emails you send me daily, you make writing CreateGirl so much fun. Enjoy your weekends,
Jul

(image from Coastal Living)

9 comments:

quintessence said...

Congratulations on all your wonderful press!! I know how hard you work so it's great to see the rewards. Clearly somewhere in your subconscious you remembered that grasscloth!! Off to read your pieces!! Wishing you a lovely weekend and wonderful time in California - I'll be following you all on twitter!!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Very exciting mentions... I have to go pick up a copy of that new magazine!

yvonne@designvignettes said...

I couldn't let the first issue out the door without including one of my favorite design friends from New England! You have accomplished so much and with so much enthusiasm and grace. Thank you for being part of New England Finery! xo yvonne

Dane said...

Yay, I love hearing about Blogger successes!

Congratulations!

Design Elements said...

exciting! happy weekend!

Kitchen cabinets said...

Nice blog.Keep writing the blogs,I enjoyed reading it.

Sarah Klassen said...

Such great news, my friend! Sending the warmest congratulations your way... keep up the wonderful work :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend*
xoxo

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We had that same grass cloth in our house--so funny I hadn't thought of it in years!

Wishing you a wonderful Monday before March,

xo Mary Jo

Unknown said...

Congrats on these fab mentions! I too am a huge fan of grasscloth, and I need to click over to see your tips!:)