In the past few years brown has been the most sought after paint color. Constantly people will ask me for my favorite brown paint. Here is a great version from Benjamin Moore - Bittersweet Chocolate. It looks fantastic paired with a porcelain blue but I also love it with a bright fuscia or warm teal. Do you have a favorite brown paint color? Please share!
I don't, actually, but this one looks so warm and lovely :)
ReplyDeleteHoping you had a wonderful weekend...
xo
I do love it and love to pair it with a lime green. I have heard that brown may be doing an "exit stage left" soon to make way for charcoal. I hope not.
ReplyDeleteCarol Yes I hear the same thing as I was just on a webinar and "carbon" was talked about often. Though I tend to find there are "brown lovers and gray lovers"and they don't always cross. I lean over to the brown family but would consider using charcoal as accents in another non brown room but would have a hard time painting my walls gray! Thanks for the comment
ReplyDeleteI have used Ben Moore's Bittersweet Chocolate in my client's homes as an accent color with textured wallpaper or as trim color. And I have had great success with it. Although I'm more partial to grays and charcoals, I find that a lot of my clients lean toward brown tones. Bittersweet Chocolate has become my go-to color.
ReplyDeleteI love this brown. It's gorgeous. Reminds me of Paris and...chocolates ;>)
ReplyDelete