Where have you been!?

A few people have sent me emails asking where I have been? I guess when you are a daily blogger and than fall off the blogging radar people wonder. I can't tell you how WONDERFUL that feels, to know I am missed. First I was rethinking the blog and its direction, I have started to refocus and am coming up with some great weekly topics and will have more of a definitive "affordable" voice. I love sourcing pieces and bringing you alternative to items we find in our swoon worthy photos. So while I was off working on that my mom became ill and for the last week has been cooped up in the hospital, thankfully it is a concern but not too serious. Anyhow we have been spending lots of time reading all the magazines I have been bringing her. She LOVES her magazines just like me and we have been tearing out pages finding lots of things to blog about. So with this I apologize, I promise to be back as soon as she is up and back to her happy self. After all I am sure she wants to get out of a room that looks like..........


this hospital room (well not nearly this glamorous)



and get back to a cozy retreat that looks something like this. Notice the glorious windows and stack of magazines on the floor? This would be a big upgrade!



In all honesty, knowing my mom this is where she would really prefer to be! Here with a cup of tea and her book looking over the water!

Thanks to all of you who continue to pop over and leave comments, I truly appreciate every single one!
jul


7 comments:

ABC Dragoo said...

May our healing thoughts embrace you -- we'll be here with bells on waiting upon your return!
xx

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Though we miss you dearly, it is so important to take the time you need. Don't worry, we'll still be here when you get back :)

I'll be sending you and your mom lots of good thoughts and hugs!

xo,
Crystal

this girl said...

sorry to hear about your mom...i hope things get better real soon.

Creategirl said...

thanks ladies for all the sweet comments and support! It's amazing how fantastic our little blogging community is, I am so lucky. Enjoy your weekends. jul

Null said...

Can I sit out there next to your mom? I sure could go for a cup of tea and some sun (don't look, but I am a sickening "shade" of chalk;-)

All best to your mother. Drop by and let me know what you're up to with your blog. Curious!

Jessica Nichols said...

I hope your mom gets to go home soon, I am sure your company is helping her so much! It's fun planning changes for the blog for me, so I hope it's enjoyable for you too. I think it's exciting!

Apt. #34 said...

that last pic makes me crave the beach!