High Point Market Preview - Fall 2012

Emails have been coming in at a feverish pace from vendors giving previews of their High Point Market Introductions and this has created a great amount of excitement in the office! There is nothing like breaking out of the norm and being inspired by new furniture, accessories and fabrics. If you remember last fall HP Market invited me to attend as one of their Style Spotters but this time I am going purely as a blogger and designer! My clients will be SO happy with the great pieces I come back with. Below are just a few companies I am excited to visit.

CR Laine featured trends will include "Palm Beach Blitz, Ivy League and Stormy Situation" just to name a few! I am definitely intrigued!


 CondeNastHPmkt
I look forward to viewing the Conde Nast art for Soicher Marin



 ThibautHPmkt
Thibaut Fabrics is high up on my list of must see showrooms for both furniture and fabrics!

With 10 million sq feet of showroom space I KNOW there will be an abundance of  inspiration to share with you! Make sure to follow me on Instagram and my Pinterest Board (High Point Market Fall 2012) as I share pictures from my week in North Carolina!

If you are attending High Point Market check out the Editor at Large round up of events and seminars, there are many you will not want to miss!

No comments: