Pinterest - Pinning with Design Darling

With the amazing popularity of Pinterest I thought we would start a week long series of "Pinning With" where I introduce you to a few of my favorite bloggers and show you what pins they are loving this week! First up, Design Darling!

I met Mackenzie Horan at the launch of RUE Magazine but had a more in depth chat with her (& her fabulous Mom) while waiting in line for the Nate Berkus Show. Immediately I knew she was going to take the blogging world by storm. It is not everyday you meet someone who is completely authentic and has a true sense of their style but Mackenzie absolutely did and it impressed me! Her blog Design Darling is chock full of gorgeous interior and fashion images and now to my delight she has opened an online boutique! Go ahead shop her style!

design darling header1



I love classic white subway tile and this kitchen is no exception! If only my own countertops were so tidy...



 

DesignDarling CreateGirl 
 I blogged about this fabulous workspace belonging to stylist Catherine Sheppard this week after spotting it on Glitter Guide. I have an ongoing blog feature called "desk du jour" — there's something fascinating about seeing where people work!

Don't forget to visit all of my guest bloggers Pinterest Boards this week!

(images from here and here)

1 comment:

Creategirl said...

thanks for this guest post! I love that memo board!