Real Settings - Kravet IKAT Diamond Fabric

When I did the first "Real Settings" post the numbers skyrocketed so I think we will make it a regular series here. After all what better way to make a decision than to see fabric, lighting, furniture, rugs etc in a real home setting? Yesterday I was in the Kravet showroom and fell in love with this Ikat Diamond fabric than I arrived back in the office only to see it (or one extremely similar) in Musing Interiors portfolio! Isn't it fantastic?

KravetBlog




As a designer it is nice to stumble upon a portfolio where you say if I was to hire someone this would be it! I love everything about this room, the painted ceiling, the mix of textures and of course the typography on the wall! Jump over and visit Lauren Muse's Portfolio, I promise you will walk away feeling refreshed!

Would you use this Ikat fabric in your home?

(images from Kravet and Muse Interiors)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

actually I would! I just bought Kravet ikat and I am going to use it to make a cornice in my kitchen : ) and I have another that w ould be used for a chair in a similar pattern and color : ) Great minds think alike : )

B. in the Know said...

I love the pattern - especially with the rest of the room. It is fun to have one or two pieces that have a little more spice and trend to them with the more classic pieces.
Much love,
B

An Urban Cottage said...

I love the pillow fabric on the sofa in the last photo with the bodacious boteh pattern.

Ashley Sousa said...

this is a beautiful post, julie. i love it, and that fabric really is fab. i think im going to love this series!