Monday Morning Happy

Here we are back in the office after 2 weeks off for the wedding! I must admit it is hard to slide back into work after having so much fun! I know many of you over on Facebook and Twitter have been asking for pictures and I promise to share as soon as I receive them. Believe me, we are waiting on pins and needles to see the professional shots too!


FlowersBlog

In the meantime here is one I can share. Our wedding colors were Aubergine and Coral! It went right along with the "Casual Elegance" theme of the weekend! In the weeks to come I will share the details of how we found our reception site, a place I truly fell in love with. It is an interior designers dream space!


Hope you all have a great new week!

(image from Jace Interiors courtesy of Coco + Kelley)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flower are so beautiful
and vibrant like you.

Shorely Chic said...

I seriously can not WAIT to see your pictures!! Congratulations again Mrs.???

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Great color choices, I can't wait to see the rest!