Monday Morning Happy!

Morning Friends! After a week of vacation I am tanned, relaxed, inspired and ready to tackle my inbox!
Here are a few images from the last week I wanted to share with you.

Delaware
The house we stayed at in Delaware was right on the beach so my mornings started with a quiet walk, just me and the waves! Nature can truly be so rejuvenating especially in the early AM hours!

D&D
Of course while I was there I scouted out a few of the local home stores and stumbled upon my friend Stacy's beautiful Dunes and Duchess Lamps. Boxwood Home is just darling, actually the entire street the store is on is like an artist haven!


BeachDays
This was the adorable house that was across from ours and I just fell in love with it. The combination of the blue roof, yellow siding and white trim gave off the perfect beach vibe! Now the round tables out front and the lack of landscaping left something to be desired but on the whole it's a sweet home!

(all images from Jace Interiors)

No comments: